Put your career into overdrive.
DENSO Manufacturing Tennessee is always searching for talented individuals with high expectations.
Our thorough process is designed to help select the best fit for our team and each individual’s career.
The selection process includes many different steps. Each of these steps is critical in the selection of a new DENSO associate.
1. Submit Resume
WEB: 2. Interview
Express Interest to DENSO
DENSO Manufacturing Tennessee, Inc.
1720 Robert C. Jackson Drive
Maryville, TN 37801
Attn: Staffing Department
- Qualified candidates will be contacted to interview.
- During this time, each candidate will be asked a series of questions about previous experience and educational background.
- Previous work history will be verified during this process.
Helpful hints on day of interview:3. Testing
- Get directions
- Confirm identify of person conducting interview
- Verify dress code
- Be on time
- Bring extra copies of resume
Tests will help DENSO assess each candidate’s skills and abilities.
4. Job Offer
- Based on results of testing and the interview, a job offer may be extended.
- Each successful candidate will then be required to complete a drug screen, physical, and educational verification.